Picture

Picture

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Events - Week of March 8 to March 14

Van Rennselaer Cash VLIET - Van Rennselaer is the husband of my third great-grandaunt, Polly Ann WEBSTER.  He died on 9 March 1915 in Clarkston, Oakland, Michigan.

Mae WACH - Mae is my first cousin three times removed.  She was born in Chicago around 1906.  She died on 9 March 2004 in Oxnard, Ventura, California.

Margaret STOFFEL - Margaret is my great-grandaunt.  She was born on 10 March 1899 in Illinois.

Anna Eva Elizabeth ROTTMAN - Anna is my first cousin twice removed.  She was born on 12 March 1904 in Cedar Rapids, Linn, Iowa.  She died in 2002 at the age of 98.  To my knowledge, Anna was the family historian for the Rottman family.

Ashbel WEBSTER - Ashbel is my sixth great-grandfather.  He was born on 12 March 1733 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut.*

Polly Ann WEBSTER - Polly is my third great-grandaunt (see VLIET above).  She died on 12 March 1910 in Clarkston, Oakland, Michigan.

James Manly GARRISON - James is my first cousin twice removed.  Jim died three years ago on 13 March 2006 in Radnor, Delaware, Ohio.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...