Picture

Picture

Friday, January 11, 2013

I’m Participating in the 2013 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge

HFRC2013I just learned about the 2013 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge from Julie over at Anglers Rest.  I have a few historical fiction books in my Goodreads inventory that I’d like to read, so I figured why not sign up for the challenge, which basically entails reading historical fiction books, writing up a review, and sharing it at the challenge host’s blog. 

I’m planning to read at least two books.  Piece of cake since I have 11 months and 20 days to complete the challenge.  Maybe I’ll read five books and get the the next level.

I also am looking forward to reading the reviews that the other participants will write.  I’m always on the lookout for a good book, so this aspect of the challenge is a nice bonus.

What about you?  Are you up for the challenge?


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...